Here's the thing. I don't like taking sides. I stay apolitical. Trump made me take sides. I am angry about it.
I don't want ANYONE to feel unsafe or threatened.
- I don't want people to worry when they get pulled over by a cop.
- I don't want people to worry when they go to work because they ARE a cop.
- I don't want people harassed because of the color of their skin,
- or their gender,
- or their gender presentation.
- I don't want people harassed because of who they love,
- who they marry,
- what they wear,
- how they do or do not worship,
- where they work,
- when they work,
- why they can't work,
- what medications they take for whatever reasons,
- and for the millions of things that make us all individuals.
We're not all out of the same mold and that's a good thing. I'm angry that people want to take that away from us. I hate the "us against them" idea. I hate that it's come to that for me. I am against. The badger is awake. Hufflepuff is angry.